*7 vs 7 North Shore Women’s Soccer
(Replaces the 11-aside
[Note: AS OF APRIL 10TH, 2016, THIS LEAGUE WILL BE 7 VERSUS 7]
Description: Come out and play fun, social outdoor
soccer on Sunday evenings! This all-women’s league is mixed-level – this means
that teams will be formed to include players of different abilities. We
encourage teams of mixed level as we believe it encourages fun, friendship and
fitness! It also encourages players who are new to the community or the game to
come and join!
Target Group: Girls who are going into grade 12;
girls who have just graduated; women who want to play in an all-ages league.
Age Restriction: Players must be going into grade 12
in September 2016 (or older!)
Cost: $80 per player
Game length: 70 minutes
Number of players on a team: 16 max
What we will provide: Referees, T-shirt for each player,
Pinnies, Balls, Field Organizer.
· Rule and Regulations: click here.
League Contacts: see schedule for contact information
11-aside Metro Women’s Soccer
11-aside League played around the Lower Mainland.
Restriction: 17+ for Divisions 2 and 3. Open age for
Premier and Selects.
Days: Varies for away games. Home games below:
- Premier Renegades: Thursday, 9:00pm, Windsor
- Selects Hearts: Tuesday, 8:00pm, Confederation
- Div 2 Red Socks: Tuesday, 8:00pm Confederation
- Div 2 Fusion: Monday, 8:00pm, Sutherland
- Div 3 Jaguars: Thursday, 9:00pm, Windsor
- Div 3 Elite: Wednesday, 9:00pm, Windsor
Week of April 25th – Week of June 27th,
Times: Evenings, no earlier than 7:00pm.
of Players on team: Unlimited but 17-20 suggested.
NSGSC Women’s Program will provide: Uniforms, Equipment,
Referee Fees, Practice times (if requested)
· Can we borrow players from other
teams if we are short on week?
1. They play for NSGSC Women’s Program.
2. They are registered in MWSL with a
team in a LOWER DIVISION.
3. They bring their MWSL Player ID Card
to each game.
4. They bring their ‘Intra-Club Transfer
Can we bring in players who are not
registered if we are short one week?
Will we have ‘team cards’?
will be issued by MWSL and must be brought each week.
Do we have to pay the referees?
Yes. We will
provide each team with the money.
Will there be a championship game?
Spring League is a Round Robin Format.
What do we wear?
will be provided to each team (if they are not using those from the Fall/Winter
uniform regulations apply.
– Amanda Pospiech at email@example.com
Dominique Falls at firstname.lastname@example.org